Monday, April 26, 2010

Planning

For my research I plan to use either .org, .edu, or .gov websites because I know that the information listed in these kinds of sites are relieable. But before arriving here I will start by using wikipedia and the websites listed as their source. I will try to find historians point of views so I can analyze it to make my own desition because a part of my questions relies on my point of view. To find extra information I will use the advanced Google search because it is very precise and leaves out any useless information. I think that I would also like to search for powerpoint because I find them very helpful in class and think they will benifit me alot. Finally I will also go to the library to try and find books and encycopedias (ie Britannica) on my topic because I know the information is reliable and that it had gone through my reviewing steps before being published.

No comments:

Post a Comment